Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. In life we are all faced with difficulties and hardships. Take a look over your life and think of a moment were you have been stretched or have experienced a tragedy. What did you do? How do you come to the end of that cycle. Was it with a positive outlook. did you endure to the end and look back at how strong you actually were at the time. People with resilience bounce back from their situation and move forward with a leverage. They learn from the experience and put that learning to good use.
It is true that some of us our born with resilience and some of us grow into resilience over time. In my life I believe I was born with this gift and use this opportunity to teach others to tap into this experience. My attitude has always been to have hope even in dark times, and to know that all things work for my good, even when it feels like complete hell.
How do you harness a more resilient approach?
Here Lies the Ultimate Guide To Resilience And Healing
- Keep a positive outlook- Focus on the positives of the situation, how you want to feel, and let go of the blame.
- Adapt- Adapting to a situation leaves the situation powerless. If you can adapt you can overcome, and end the end master.
- Take action- If there is a need to move in action then do so, don’t wait and become stagnant. Move and flow with the experience.
- Problem solve- Find the solutions, use you resources, skill sets, and ask for help when needed.
- Cultivate a positive mindset- Reprogram your mind with positive talk, empower yourself through reading, connecting, and partnerships with like minded individuals.
- Adopt healthy habits- Incorporate a mind body and spirit regimen. Br cognizant of the food you eat, exercise, and get rest.
- Believe in yourself- Recognize your personal strengths and take pride in your skill set.
- Make realistic plans- Create SMART goals and stick tom them. See things through.
- Communicate- Self express and share your story to others, you will empower others as well as heal yourself.
- Be victorious- Don’t be the victim be victorious.
I want to hear you story. How are you resilient? how does you resilience promote hearing. comment below lets grow together.
Love, Light, And Blessings,
Danica N. Worthy