“I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” ~Jay Z Blueprint 2
Have you ever thought about your ideas and how they can assist you in creating success for yourself? Do you think that failure is the end and allow that experience to keep you from moving forward? Do you take the time to assess your achievements and acknowledge them before moving to your next big goal or task?
There are no right or wrong answers only information that you can begin to process and begin to create a success blueprint tailored to your needs and desires. Take a moment with the questions and jot down your answers.
I have always thought of my ideas as something special and magical, even when misunderstood or criticized I believed in my ideas. Failure was a hurdle for me because I believed what my negative mind said; I listen to the critics because I thought they were more successful than myself. I also allowed the fear of failing or the fear of flying to keep me from striking out. Do you see where I’m going here?
What I now realize is that I had stopped believing in myself and put my trust in to the world around me and others. Daily I turned my power over to what society deems as successful. I had created a mask of who everyone wanted me to be except me. Have you done that? If so there is no shame in that but it happens to the best of us until we begin to re-connect with our core essence. We forget to celebrate our wins, and focus on our failures. Not anymore layer by layer we are getting back to self unapologetically.
We are now telling our subconscious mind all the good and powerful things about ourselves and our capabilities. We are knocking out the middle man with truth serum and acknowledging the bad things with a thanks for sharing but I know this to be true about me. Today I want to share with you the tips and tools I used to create a success blueprint. Now is your time to sculpt your life your way and be ecstatic about it.
- Create empowering beliefs– What do you believe about yourself? Is it true and how can you promote the good things and use them as a foundation to your very being? Begin to identify the good the bad and the ugly. Use words that affirm your belief and when negative dis-empowering beliefs come begin to reinforce.
- Choose– Make a choice and be deliberate in the expansion of yourself and your well-being. Don’t think that you have to do something begin to state ” I choose to…” This is your opportunity to also identify what success means to you and will assist you in making your decisions.
- Audit your skill set– Audit your skills and take note of what you are passionate about. This is the beginning of creating; you will become crystal clear on what you would like to do, and how you need to do it. This is an opportunity for you to also discover the things you would like to learn.
- Visualize– Can you see yourself having the thinks you want right now? By visualizing you are opening up the way and accessing your faith. You are telling the universe I believe and that is half of the battle.
- Take the steps- Begin to put your work in motion. Day by day do something that will bring you closer to your goal. Don’t bog yourself down with expectations just the belief that something great is about to happen from your efforts.
Bonus: Create an alternate plan– We all know that things sometimes never go exactly as planned but that is the beauty in life. Just trust the process and create alternate plans with the information and passion that you have to create impact in your world.
All of these ideas will help you to build the foundation to creating your own success blueprint. Quote the verse above and state “I will not lose, for even in defeat there is a valuable lesson to be learned so it evens up for me.” and keep on rocking it. As always I would love to hear from you and know how you are creating your very own success blueprint . Would you be so kind and share this post with someone you love.
Love Light & Blessings,
Danica N. Worthy