“ Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
We have less than two weeks in the year of 2015, and many of you are waiting until the ball drops to make changes in your life. The quote above is one of my favorites from Leo Tolstoy holds true that we all think of changing the world without thinking to change ourselves. What I have come to realize is that simple words and phrases can redirect and change the trajectory of our lives.
Words hold power and have the ability to shift the energy patterns in your life. There are specific rhythms and patterns in our words that raise our vibrations, feelings, and confidence. They’re also words that drain, suck, and deplete you of your energy. It behooves us to watch our words sounds and the patterns that we use daily.
Using mantras are a sure way to shift and begin to manifest the things you wish were in your life. Using words that are a part of your personal belief systems and declaring things as they exist is the key to manifesting any and everything. Mantras can be used as your personal navigation system guiding you into the direction that you need to be in. the more you use the techniques you are telling the universe YES and
Are your words aligning with your desires and how you want to feel? Think about your words that you use day in and day out. Do they match the frequency you wish to feel or is there a heaviness and blockage to the reality you wish to create. Take some time and evaluate your feelings and what is present in your life at this moment. Utilize the knowledge from your inner world to get centered and position yourself to receive the greatness that you are worthy of.
If you are ready to manifest and usher in the frequency that is necessary to remove blocks and create a solid foundation keep reading. A mantra should come from a personal a powerful place. Put all of your vulnerability, truth, and honesty into your declarations. Keep them handy and recite them until you memorize them verbatim. Begin to notice how this new habit makes you feel and the shifts that begin to take form in your life.
Here are 9 Mantras to help you Manifest Your Dreams as you are going through add more and begin to create an atmosphere of abundance and well being.
- Gratitude is my power- The more you give thanks for all that you have the more you will receive. Gratitude moves you from lack to abundance. Keep the attitude of thanksgiving and you will be rewarded openly.
- I believe beyond seeing- Belief is faith in action. You don’t have to see your dreams manifested to know that they are valid and attainable. Tap into your faith and believe even when you can’t see the things you say.
- My voice is my currency- Your voice is big and powerful and holds so much value. Sharing your voice, beliefs, and story is a part of your richness.
- Abundance is my birthright- In life there are no limitations except the ones we place upon ourselves, or the ones we allow others to place upon us.
- I am deserving- All of the things you desire you are worthy of receiving. You don’t have to be of a certain status to be deserving just known and accept that you are.
- I AM enough- Just exactly as you are in this present moment you are enough. Allow yourself the room to err, grow, and learn. Realize that you were born for a purpose with a purpose.
- Everything happens in divine timing, and sequence- Divine timing keeps us aligned with a flow of awareness. Know that everything happens huts as they are supposed to in the right timing even when we don’t understand that timing.
- I have a choice- In life we don’t have to do anything, we are given free will and we can choose to do a said thing. Utilize your freedom of choice and express it in a variety of ways.
- I am expanding- Every thought we think is creating our future choose to expand and grow with all of your life experiences and challenges.
Be diligent about manifesting your dreams and shifting things in your life through mantras and the belief in yourself. I would love to hear your mantras that you’ve created for yourself and how they are helping you manifest.
Love Light & Blessings,
Danica N. Worthy