And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”~ Anais Nin
When I frequently took inventory of my life I thought of myself as a tightly closed bud. I lived in a place of familiarity and comfort, trying my hardest to protect and hold on to the very things that harmed my growth. Limiting beliefs suffocated my potential and glorified my failures. The outer picture of what society would deem wrong with me amplified in a growing sequence. It was in those dark moments where I was experiencing my greatest strengths and feeding off of what would become my bad ass transformation into something more.
Can you think of a time when you experienced an awakening or a yearning for something else? What did that look and feel like for you?
I can tell you right now from my personal experience that there was suffering and loss for me, as well as complete chaos. I was no longer allowed to hold on to this false sense of control, and my world that was so comfortable became shifted, and began to shed without my permission. In the mist of my awakening I became more in tune with the art of actively listening to my inner world and silencing the outer chatter that did not warrant a fulfilling success principle.
I want you to repeat this especially when you feel the need to resist change and growth
As you repeat this you will notice a feeling of liberation. Where you were once stuck you will navigate in consistency and with great clarity of what is important to the betterment of you. Self-judgment becomes self-acceptance and edification. Your silence becomes power, and your voice an infinite roar beckoning others to follow a movement of inner growth and a greater awareness of a picture many are not willing to dive in to see.
Are you willing to take a look inside yourself to see something un imaginable?
Here are 7 Signs Of Spiritual Awakening.
- A desire to find yourself: There is a great pull to discovery the meaning behind your name. You want to develop beyond the surface, and you know the only way to do that is through getting in touch with the YOU beyond the surface of who others or your community wants you to be.
- The need to learn and teach: You feel a need to study and learn as much as you can about the cycle of life, purpose, and understanding. You are aware that it is not important how much you know or the magnitude of your skillset; that you can learn from others and their experiences.
- You love what you do: You’ve found one of your many callings; with ease you do your thing with confidence and deep love. Every day you are in action there is a joy and extreme appreciation for the opportunity to be in your sacred space.
- You care less about the opinions of others: Your focus is clear, concise, implemented strategically, and comes from the soul. The opinion of others that undermine or diminish what you are working to achieve holds no value in your world.
- Troubles take on a new meaning: You realize that everything happens for a reason and serves a greater purpose. You allow yourself to go with the flow and always look for positivity in the experiences. You have learned to feel your emotions without falling victim to them or your experience. You realize you’re a soul having a human experience and so may it be.
- You value your time alone: You allow yourself to become acquainted with reality and wholeness of you. In your time alone you enjoy those moments to get to know you on an intimate level. Alone time is not a burden and allows you to communicate with those who become your true tribe and loving community.
- Your energy increases: You have a burst of energy to do more with ease; creativity burst show up at any given moment. Exercise means so much more, you tend to work your mind, body, and spirit, and fill your internal cup with that good stuff.
Bonus: Awareness Of Patterns: You become aware of the patterns of yourself, and others with the willingness to act accordingly. In this moment of awakens your tolerance level for things harmful to your growth will not be accepted. You won’t make excuses but you will eliminate expeditiously.
I would love to hear your thoughts, and know if you are experiencing any of these awakenings. Comment here on the blog or join me on Facebook and let’s discuss your awareness to yourself.
I will tell you that I am now enjoying my awakenings and would love to journey with you as you embark on your holy ground. Hire me and let’s journey together to edifying your unique self.
Love Light & Blessings,
Danica N. Worthy
P.S. Have you joined my mailing list and received your free affirmations eBook here
P. S. S. I’ve just started pinning again on Pintrest let me know your thoughts 🙂