” There are no secrets to success: Don’t waste your time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those from whom you work, and persistence.”~ Colin Powell
You have been searching for the secrets to success for decades, you’ve followed, and hired the highest paid gurus. You’ve jumped on 99 band wagons and you still feel you don’t quite know the ultimate secret to success, and how highly effective people tap into their sweet spot. I got the answer and I’m going to share it with you today. Are you ready soul shines? Lean in closely… A little more….Here it is
There Is No Secret
Success has many meanings attached to it, but it can only be truly and authentically defined on an individual basis. The dictionaries meaning of the word success states the accomplishment of aim or purpose. Ask yourself these empowering questions today. What does success mean to me? Am I inspired to right action to ensure that my goals are going to be achieved?
In you lies the answers to your success, I believe there is effectiveness to highly successful people. Take a look at people that you admire or, whom resonate with your spirit and document some of their characteristics. Do they exhibit resilience, courage, resourceful, enthusiastic, and a go getter mentality. People like you and me, that you come in contact with everyday gifted, who have failed, and learned to always get back up again.
The real moment of success is not the moment apparent to the crowd. ~George Bernard Shaw
Success is internal it cannot be given or taken; the moment you feel it no external force can disconnect you from this connection. There is something special about being aware of knowing you can do a said thing or declaring that you will do a said thing. This creates an effective atmosphere where you are aligning your words with your actions; you are allowing the universe to meet you half way.
Highly Successful People may not have secrets in my book but they do share these same effective principles.
- Resourceful – Where there is a will there is always a way. If you are highly effective one of the greatest tools is being resourceful. Utilize all of your experiences to overcome the odds, create new avenues, and to look at problems as opportunities.
- Remains A Learner – You will go a long way when you remain in the learning seat, realizing that there is always room to grow and learn. Acquire new skills, get retrained and recharge. It’s a beautiful thing when we sit back and allow our world, children, and colleagues to teach us, it is actually a fun way to learn more.
- Be Different- Be You- Don’t be afraid to be exactly who you are, vulnerabilities, quirkiness, and all. In these very things you find your strength and sweet spot, no one can compete with you being you. Don’t sugar coat or dim your light to fit in when you were indeed meant to stand out. This is where transformation can truly take place.
- Communicate –Be creative in your approach to communicate with those you need to connect with. Be an effective listener, speaker, with openness to others perspective and listen for opportunity. Be ready to motivate, edify, and understand others. Carry compassion, empathy, and forward motion energy every where you go.
- Build A Team- Those who resonate with you are a part of your tree and are ready to bear good fruits. highly successful people are comfortable in their gifts and are ready to share them with the world. The ugly envy bug has long gone and there ready to work on the more important work of transforming lives, creating movements, and living in state of bliss daily. You reached as far as you can go alone and now you have to plug in to each other and build each other up I believe it’s a win win situation.
I believe every success story I’ve heard was a long journey of self-discovery, and a lot of inner work. There was a lot of sacrifice, long hours, dedication, and lonely days. Everything that has transpired in your life up until this very moment plays a role in your success. It is up to you to define the origin of where your success starts and where it will end. Today I charge you to begin to ask yourself the empowering questions and devise a plan of action to get your goals accomplished today. I asked that as you start creating these big visions for yourself contact me and lets begin to transform the world be showing them we can and we will.
Love Light & Blessings,
Danica N. Worthy